- Open 2 lbs of pods to get the beans, blanch them quickly in sales boiling water, shock them in cold water, peel outer layer, keep aside
- Cook 1 lb pasta per instructions on the package
- Meanwhile, heat 2Tbsp evoo, add about 15 - 20 cherry tomatoes and 5 cloves of garlic, minced, and sauté for 2 minutes. Add fava beans, salt, pepper, sauté for a minute. Add cooked pasta and 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Take out from heat, add 2 Tbsp basil pesto and mix gently.
- Serve with shaved Parmesan and a drizzle of evoo. Enjoy!